This verification request form is for SRJC students who need verification in order to apply for consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).
By default, your letter will include:
1. The year SRJC was established
2. Verification that SRJC is an accredited institution.
3. Verification that SRJC receives Federal and State funding
4. Verification that SRJC provides GED and ESL training
5. Verification that SRJC is allowed to administer GED testing
Verification letters can take 3-5 business days to process. Your verification letter can be mailed to you or you can pick it up in person. All verification letters will be mailed to your mailing address which is on file with SRJC. Be sure to update your mailing address through your Student Portal prior to submitting this form.
Please complete and submit the following information: