NOTE: Beginning September 24, 2018 ALL SRJC Students will need a CCCApply account in order to access Canvas
- Are you a NEW student? Please proceed to the online application to apply to SRJC and create a CCCApply Account: www.santarosa.edu/apply
- Are you a current student and unable to access your Canvas class? Please watch the following video OR read the quick steps below to learn how to create a CCCApply account if you don't already have one:
Quick Steps to Create a CCCApply Account (If you don't already have one and can't access Canvas):
- Go to http://canvas.santarosa.edu.
- Type in your SRJC Student ID number (SID) and pincode.
- You will be prompted to login to OpenCCC. Do not try to login. Instead, click on "Create a New Account".
- Next, click on "Begin Creating my Account".
- Enter your personal information in the fields provide on the first page and click "Continue".
- On the next page, you will need to enter your email, phone and address information. After completing these fields click "Continue".
- Next, you will be prompted to create a username, password, pincode, and security questions for your CCCApply account. Please make sure to write down and keep this information for future use. You will not need to use this information to login to Canvas or the SRJC student portal. However, you may use it when applying for other colleges that use CCCApply. After completing this information click "Continue".
- Next, you will be taken to a confirmation page which will confirm that your account has been created. You will also be presented with your new CCCID. Make sure to write this down for future use.
- Next close your browser.
- You are done!