- Cross Enrollment Procedure: SRJC & SSU
- Application for Cross Enrollment to the University of California, Berkeley
Data Change Forms:
Degrees and Certificates:
- Duplicate Diploma/Certificate/Diploma Cover Request PLEASE NOTE: All students who participate in the annual Commencement ceremony will receive a diploma cover. Students who do not participate in the ceremony may purchase a diploma cover using this request form.
- Application for Certificate PLEASE NOTE: Students must log in to their student portal to complete a certificate audit for their intended major in order to access the Application for Certificate form at the conclusion of the audit process.
- Application for Degree PLEASE NOTE: Students must log in to their student portal to complete a degree audit for their intended major in order to access the Application for Degree form at the conclusion of the audit process.
Evaluation of Transcripts (Incoming to SRJC)
- Emancipated Minor Questionnaire
- Guardian Information Questionnaire
- Parent Consent Form (For students under 18 years of age before the first day of the semester, this form is submitted with a copy of the student’s CA High School Proficiency Exam, GED, or High School Letter of Release, and for students 16 years of age and under who are High School graduates with a copy of their diploma – parent signs to give student permission to attend SRJC.)
- Request for Veterans or Active Duty Priority Registration
- Priority Registration & BOG Fee Waiver Reinstatement Petition
Request to prevent disclosure of directory information:
- (Hold) Emancipated Minor Questionnaire
- (Hold) Guardian Information Questionnaire
- Out of State College Questionnaire
- Out of State High School Questionnaire
- AB-540 Form, California Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request Form
- Military and Veterans Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request
- Residency Reclassification Request Form
Transcripts and Verifications (Outgoing from SRJC)