By submitting this petition you are providing your consent for Admissions & Records staff to engage in communications with your instructors or departmental staff to complete this request. Also by submitting this form, you understand that the information you submit will be shared between multiple instructors if multiple courses are listed on the form.

Petition: Drop/Withdraw From a Class After Deadline

The state Chancellor’s Office confirmed that students will be allowed to withdraw from all semesters from spring 2020 through current semester due to the current COVID situations with an Excused Withdrawal (EW) symbol on their academic records. Students will be required to submit the Drop/Withdraw Petition in order to withdraw with an EW after the deadline to drop. No refunds will be issued with an EW symbol. Students should view their class schedule for specific drop deadlines for each course. Students receiving financial aid should consult with the financial aid office to understand implications to their student aid before dropping a course.