The Office of Admissions & Records promotes student success through services that begin with the application to Santa Rosa Junior College and culminate with graduation. We provide Online Learners a variety of ways to gain more information online to help students start on a successful pathway in college.
- Application for Admission
Admissions and Records phone assistance Monday- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST (Monday - Thursday during June and July): (707) 527-4685
- College Catalog
- Degree/Certificate Audit
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Registration (via Student Portal)
- Online Forms
- Order Official Transcripts
- Order Official Enrollment and Degree Verifications
- Schedule of Classes
- Social Media Updates
- SRJC Schedule Planner
DID YOU KNOW?
Online Learners may earn priority registration by completing these steps:
Step 1: APPLY
File an application online at www.santarosa.edu/apply
Step 2: ASSESSMENT
Online students who are unable to come to the Santa Rosa Junior College campuses to test, may have the following options to consider:
- If you have completed an equivalent course at a post-secondary accredited institution (not high school) in that subject area, you may submit a Prerequisite Equivalency Form
- If you have completed the AP or IB exams in the math or English subject area, contact the Office of Admissions and Records, 707-527-4685
- You may take a valid, approved placement test at other two-year California Community Colleges within three (3) years prior to initial registration
- A valid Early Assessment Program (EAP) / Smarter Balanced result can satisfy placement conditions. EAP Information for Students
Step 3: ORIENTATION
Complete an online orientation at http://counseling.santarosa.edu/orientation-options.
Step 4: EDUCATION & COUNSELING
After completing assessment AND orientation, call the Counseling Department to speak with a counselor: Santa Rosa Counseling, (707) 527-4451 or Petaluma Counseling, (707) 778-3914. For more information check online at counseling.santarosa.edu.
Step 5: ENROLL
- Check the online academic calendar to view registration dates at http://admissions.santarosa.edu/academic-calendar/.
- Plan your class schedule ahead of time using the SRJC Schedule planner: https://admissions.santarosa.edu/schedule-planner
- Register for classes online at www.santarosa.edu/portal/.
Need help with logging into the Student Portal?