Important Information FOR all Students when completing the online application:
- Please make sure the information that you provide on your online application is accurate and error-free.
- Keep a record of your application confirmation number in case you have problems logging into the SRJC Student Portal, MyCubby.
Returning Students: We will attempt to match your records on your Social Security Number and date of birth OR SRJC Student Identification Number and date of birth that you have on file. There may be a delay in the processing of your application if:
- You do not provide the correct SSN or SID
- You entered an incorrect birth date
Enter your e-mail address on the application. You must have an e-mail address to create your account. The OpenCCC application does not provide an e-mail service.
Free e-mail accounts are available from many sources:
Note: While all of the providers listed above have millions of users and are widely trusted to be reliable and secure, SRJC, OpenCCC and the CCC Chancellor's Office do not endorse any particular e-mail providers, and will have no liability should any issues arise with a particular email provider. We are making every effort to communicate with students by sending correspondence through e-mail. We advise you to check your e-mail often, as the information we send may be time sensitive and important to your college career.
- Checking your e-mail is imperative to receive information for your next steps for enrollment as well as any other messages that may be important to your status as a student at Santa Rosa Junior College.
- After you have completed your application, we will send you an e-mail with your unique SRJC Student Identification Number (SID.) Please keep a record of your SID number as you would any other important identification number. Your SID number provides access to all of your interactions at SRJC.